Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I am off today to spend a day and a night with a friend. We have some lovely afternoon plans, and then we have tickets to The Jersey Boys. I love musicals. So we’ll do dinner at Ruth’s Chris and then go watch some singing and dancing.

And then there will be some private performances, but that’s a whole other post.

But meanwhile I have something to entertain you, dear readers: another podcast with me and Monk. It’s a bit longer than the previous ones, about fifteen minutes, because it’s a topic I enjoy talking about. We play a phone call from our pal Hannah who has a question about urethral sounds.

(And we make various tacky jokes about Monk’s lawn gnome fetish. You should expect the lawn gnome jokes to be a constant in these things. We don't seem to be able to stop.)

Enjoy!