Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Hey, it's Tuesday, and that means it's Video Clip Day.

This week's clip: Mistress Matisse Pierces a Nipple. This would be a temporary piercing, often called a "play-piercing", not the permanent kind you put jewelry in. I myself don't think this clip is particularly disturbing, but yes, I am pushing a needle through flesh, so don't look if this idea flips you out. There's also a quick glimpse of some naked boy-bits, so it's definitely not work-safe.
For those of you who are interested in learning more about this, SubRosa has written an interesting post, with a good photo, about play-piercing.
The footage was shot by my friend Gwen, and special thanks to my brave and anonymous play-partner, who generously allowed us to make use of his body.
Once again, hosting for the clip has been generously provided by Twisted Monk, just because he's a fabulous guy.

Click Here To See "Needle Play"

No comments: