Monday, March 15, 2004

Okay, the column topic has been chosen. But feel free to shoot me ideas for next week. It's an ongoing challenge…


This week I've got to figure out what I'm going to do for my Kinkfest workshop. I mean, I know what I'm teaching: Female Genitorture. But I need to sit down and plan it out, because I've never taught a class on just FG, it's always been mixed in with other stuff. I'm lucky to have Jaelle stunt-bottoming for me for this. It's challenging enough to teach a good class without having to worry about whether your model is doing okay.



And I need to try and hook up with a certain pretty girl who I haven't seen in a while – so if you're reading this, Miss B, I know you're busy with school, but hey: email me back, and we'll talk about art - and other things…



It's just another very busy week in the life of the Mistress…

No comments: