Sunday, February 15, 2004

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a (wo)man of wealth and taste...

Okay, now that the Rolling Stones flashback is over....Let me really introduce myself: My name is Mistress Matisse.

I live in Seattle, where I have the pleasure to be - among many other things - a sex columnist for Seattle's coolest alt-weekly, The Stranger.My column is called "Control Tower", and you can read it here.
I decided to start blogging for two reasons: I'd like a place to kick around ideas for future columns, and because I'd like a place to talk about local events in the sex-positive community. I'm hoping it'll also be a way for some of my friends to keep up with what I'm up to, since I'm way busy all the time and am thus not always so fast with my email correspondence...
So here we go...

No comments: