Saturday, June 23, 2007

Do My Research For Me?

I'm wanting to create some poll/surveys for various questions about sexuality. What I'd like is for people to answer a series of questions, and for them to have a space to add additional comments/clarification after each individual question.
My second choice would be for there to be a single place at the end of the list of question to add comments.
Any have any suggestions about a free/low-cost place to host such things? Or for a super-easy bit of software to create and host it myself? Webspace is not the problem, I just don't want to have to learn complex new software for this.

I've googled this and I see that there are some options, although many of them seem to be vote-only, without the comments part. But I'm interested in personal opinions.

No comments: