Monday, June 19, 2006

Busy Monday

Late night pizza in Seattle, finally. I’m so happy. It's the simple things.

Proof that I’m not the only kinky curmudgeon.

This is where Roman and I are going to spend our upcoming 2nd anniversary.

A new kinky movie. I don't know much about it yet, although I've fired off some emails. Frankly, the trailer makes it look good in some ways and kinda silly in others. I mean, a global sex-slave market that runs around kidnapping kinky women from rich guys? Please. Such an organization would have to beat off applicants with a stick, pun intended. If there weren’t tons of people who liked the idea of giving up control to a strict and repressive overlord, we wouldn’t have the current presidential administration.

Okay, that’s a joke, sort of. But really, the trick for such an organization would be finding appropriately wealthy owners with the pictured lavish estates and tons of free time. Cute little muffins who’d want to be slaves to such people are a dime a dozen.

There seems to be some doubt as to this film's release, but if it comes out, I will see it, if for no other reason than I recognized my pal Lydia in the trailer. Not the starring role, but she appears briefly several times in the clip. She models a lot and she’s done indie films before, so I’m not wildly surprised to see her in this, although it always makes me giggle when I see the very toppy Lydia pretending to be submissive. I think she’s switched on a few occasions – who hasn’t? – but a slave? Pfft! Not bloody likely.

Now I've got a date to torment one of my favorite guys and then go have a decadent dinner. Bye!

No comments: