Thursday, December 04, 2008

I may be a kinky sadistic bitch, but I'm a philanthropic kinky sadistic bitch. And thus, every Christmas I donate a one-hour session with me to the Strangercrombie gift auction. That's right, The Stranger is doing their annual charity extravaganza, in which they gather up a bunch of very cool gifts and services and experiences, and auction them off, via eBay, for a good cause. This year's recipient is Treehouse, a foster children's organization.

Like last year, Monk has also donated some of his lovely rope, and they've bundled us all together with a gift certificate to The Crypt. There might be more stuff too, I'm not sure. I don't know exactly what's in the package because due to eBay's terms of service, The Stranger cannot describe, online, the exact details of the package. Because it's all adult! And eBay doesn't think you should be able to read about naughty adult things. Which I think is very annoying.

But! That minor quibble aside... You can read the exact contents of the kink package in the dead-tree version of The Stranger, and I have an email in the folks organizing the auction, asking them for a list of items, which I will post here as soon as I get it.

EDIT, 11am: Here's the exact contents of the package:

Bound to Please: The ultimate bundle for that kinky someone on your list! Includes two-hour lesson in rope bondage (or any other kind of BDSM you like) from Bondagelessons.com, $100 to spend at Twisted Monk on hemp bondage rope, a $50 to spend at kinky sex supply store the Crypt, and one session with dominatrix Mistress Matisse (she’ll make your butt red, white, and blue). Plus a week of chiropractic care—consultation, exam, x-rays, and five adjustments, the lightest shade of kink—from Evergreen Chiropractic! Priceless! Opening bid: $1.99!

Go browse the whole auction. If you don't want to buy me and Monk, there's a lot of other very interesting and unusual gifts there, and hey, it's for the kids! (I never get to say that. It feels odd. But true.)

The auctions end December 12th, so bid early and often.