Monday, October 10, 2005

State of The Blog Address

This is just a warning – my blogging time is going to be quite limited for the next few weeks. A creative project of mine has kicked into overdrive and most all my sitting-at-the-keyboard time is going to be spent with that. (And no, I’m not telling you any more about the project, I’m very superstitious about talking about such things. If/when it comes to fruition, perhaps I’ll talk about it then.)

So I’m not abandoning you all permanently, just a slowing down a bit for a little while. It’s ironic, because I just found out I’m going to be named “Blog of The Month” in a very mainstream magazine in December. I’ll have to be back up to speed for that, at least. It never rains but it pours, I swear. Yesterday I sat in my office completely absorbed for hours, only vaguely hearing the thumps and squeals that drifted up the stairs from the living room, where Max was tying and tormenting two cute girls. I have a rather obsessive personality, which is often trying for my loved ones, but damn, I sure do get things done when I’m in the grip of it.

Note to my good regular boys: naturally I am still booking appointments just as usual. So don’t you not call me because “I read on your blog that you were busy and I didn’t want to bother you.” Bother me. Think of it as your way of saving me from getting carpal tunnel syndrome, which will surely happen if I stay sitting at this computer all day.


Unrelated but annoying link: Read about your tax dollars at work – Lynnwood vice cops get handjobs.

No comments: